Thursday 15 August 2013

Phil gave a 10 out of 10 for his RYA Power Boat Level 2 Course Barcelona Escala Base

RYA Power Boat Training. Congratulations to Phil Peter and Alex who all successfully completed their RYA Power Boat Level 2 Courses this weekend. The new RYA ID Cards are accepted around the world. We run Power Boat Training Courses most days throughout the year maximum 3 students to a RIB we also offer private tuition. Phil sent us his feedback on the 2 day course.

Hi Susie
The course was interesting informative and professional. As I had no previous experience with power boats I was a little apprehensive at the start. Your RYA Power Boat Instructor soon put me at my ease with his practical method of training. I felt I had got just what I needed from the course to enable me to move forward with power boating. The office/admin was also extremely efficient. Summing up 10 out of 10 great course. Best regards Phil