Sunday 7 February 2010

International Certificate of Competence - RYA Theory Courses in Spain and UK

What level of RYA Theory do I need to have before I can take the International Certificate Of Competence?

You will need to be able to demonstrate a level of Theory compatible with that of RYA Day Skipper, use of day shapes, sound signals, and Tidal chart work to allow the yacht/power boat to be navigated safely by day in familier waters. The ICC is a very useful licence to hold when sailing in European Waters because it is translated into several languages that you may not be familier with.

We run ICC RYA International Certificates of Competence in Spain from bases in Tarragona, Barcelona, and in the heart of the Costa Brava, Palamos, Empuriabrava & Escala Marina in the Bay of Rosas.

Ask your RYA Theory Question Here.